Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commonwealth Financial email?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Commonwealth Financial email?

Hi,

Does anyone have a current email address for Commonwealth Financial?

I tried accountmanager@cfsi-arm.com but have not gotten a response yet. I sent a PFD settlement offer on a 5 year old collection. Just wondering if there is an alternate email or if the one I tried is even accurate. I saw it posted on here from 2016.

Thanks!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Commonwealth Financial email?

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have a current email address for Commonwealth Financial?

I tried accountmanager@cfsi-arm.com but have not gotten a response yet. I sent a PFD settlement offer on a 5 year old collection. Just wondering if there is an alternate email or if the one I tried is even accurate. I saw it posted on here from 2016.

Thanks!

If you decide to contact them, you can email them on their website via this form

For your own protection, you may want to chose correspondence via snail mail. 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Unfortunately, I can't fit my entire PFD letter in that box on their website. I may just have to call or snail mail it.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just curious if you had any kind of success/response from this? I too will be dealing with them soon.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I forgot to update!

They never responded to my email sent to that email address or the one I sent via the contact form. I ended up calling them, and they immediately offered a settlement amount of 50% in exchange for the deletion. They sent me the offer letter via email while I was still on the phone with them. Once I reviewed the letter, I paid over the phone. They immediately sent me a receipt and the PFD confirmation letter. They sent the request for deletion that weekend, and it took about a week and half for all of the CRAs to reflect the deletion. They were so friendly and easy to work with!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome work!

Hopefully, they'll treat me the same.

Thanks for the update!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.