cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused about where to order my Credit Report.. Help? Anyone?

tag
DeeBee18
Regular Contributor

Confused about where to order my Credit Report.. Help? Anyone?

Hello Everyone..

Happy Friday...

I would need your advise on this one..

I'm confused as to which credit report I should order from. What is the best one to order from? The one that has all the info I would need (DOLA, DOFD, Drop Date, etc). I woulld like to see my score as well..

Thanks !

Officially a Homeowner 6/1/12

Jun' 2012 EX 737 (thru lender) ; Mar '12 EQ 746; July '12 TU 773

Chase Freedom - 6.5k; Amex Zync - NPSL; Ashley's GEMB - 5.5k; Barclay's Rewards MC - 1.5k, JCP - 1k; Macys - 2k; Chase Slate - 7k (AU on DH card); US Bank Cash+ - 9.5k
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
nhandzel
Valued Member

Re: Confused about where to order my Credit Report.. Help? Anyone?

First, I would pull your annual credit report via www.annualcreditreport.com In my own experience, they have provided more info than the ones from other companies.

If you'd like a true fico score, pull your score from myfico.

Message 2 of 6
JoeBJay20
Established Contributor

As the previous poster stated, only reports obtained directly from the CRAs, such as your free annual reports from annualcreditreport.com, will provide all that info.  If you've already obtained your free reports for the year, you can also obtain free copies if you have been denied credit in the past 60 days. When you get those reports, EQ will give the DOFD, TU and EX will give you the approximate drop off date.  You can get your EQ and TU FICO scores here at MyFICO, or at equifax.com (EQ) or transunioncs.com (TU, and note the cs at the end).  EX FICO scores are no longer sold to the public and are only available from a lender with a mortgage application, or if you're eligible to join PSECU, a credit union in PA. 

Message 3 of 6
DeeBee18
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the response...

I will definitely order @ annualreport.com..

BTW, are there any difference aside from getting it instantly if I order my credit report online @ annualcreditreport.com vs. calling them in their 1 800 number or filling out their form and mailing it to them?

- Dee -

Chase Freedom - 6.5k; Amex Zync - NPSL; Ashley's GEMB - 5.5k; Barclay's Rewards MC - 1.5k, JCP - 1k; Macys - 2k; Chase Slate - 7k (AU on DH card); US Bank Cash+ - 9.5k
Message 4 of 6
JoeBJay20
Established Contributor

None.
Message 5 of 6
DeeBee18
Regular Contributor

Thanks Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.