Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Info for Financial Recovery Services

tag
muumike
Regular Contributor

Contact Info for Financial Recovery Services

I have a collection from 2009 through CACH LLC but Financial Recovery Services, Inc out of Minnesota is handling the collection. I have tried contacting CACH multiple times to try and settle the debt, but they just send me back a copy of my last statement from the charge off. Does anyone have contact information for Financial Recorvery Services so I can send them a settlement offer or PFD? I would really like to get this collection addressed ASAP.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Lexixc
New Contributor

Re: Contact Info for Financial Recovery Services

oops... here you go:

Financial Recovery Services
4900 Viking Drive
Edina, MN 55435

Financial Recovery Services Phone Number: 952-831-4800

Starting Over (Again) Wish me luck!
Credit Karma:TU 516 EQ 510 05/27/16

June Goals:
1. Set up arrangements for all outstanding debt to pay down or avoid legal action.
2. GW daily.
3. Work on removing judgment.

July Goals:
1. Open Secured Card with USAA.
2. Continue to GW Daily.
3. Letters to paid in full charged off accounts.

But what if I fall?
Oh but dear, what if you fly?
Message 2 of 12
muumike
Regular Contributor

Thanks. I was referring to email addresses of some sort, but I appreciate your response nonetheless. What are the downsides to calling them and just feeling them out for getting the collection paid?  I actually owe $499 but they have inflated it to $780 (I am only willing to pay what was charged off).

Message 3 of 12
muumike
Regular Contributor

Also, would I be better off sending them a settlement amount for deletion or an offer for the full amount I actually owe (that is reported on my CR) and ask that they mark it as Paid In Full?

I honestly do not care either way at this point. I just want it addressed since my credit has been great for the last 2.5 years (almost back up to 700!), just didnt know what would be less of a hassle.

Message 4 of 12
muumike
Regular Contributor

Bump. Anyone with an idea on last question??

Message 5 of 12
Lexixc
New Contributor

@muumike wrote:

I have a collection from 2009 through CACH LLC but Financial Recovery Services, Inc out of Minnesota is handling the collection. I have tried contacting CACH multiple times to try and settle the debt, but they just send me back a copy of my last statement from the charge off. Does anyone have contact information for Financial Recorvery Services so I can send them a settlement offer or PFD? I would really like to get this collection addressed ASAP.

Any luck with the email that I sent to you?

I have a medical bill from 2008 for $700.00 that I want to get deleted. Please let me know which route decieded to go.

Starting Over (Again) Wish me luck!
Credit Karma:TU 516 EQ 510 05/27/16

June Goals:
1. Set up arrangements for all outstanding debt to pay down or avoid legal action.
2. GW daily.
3. Work on removing judgment.

July Goals:
1. Open Secured Card with USAA.
2. Continue to GW Daily.
3. Letters to paid in full charged off accounts.

But what if I fall?
Oh but dear, what if you fly?
Message 6 of 12
muumike
Regular Contributor

I emailed them last week. Nothing back yet. Ill let you know.
Message 7 of 12
muumike
Regular Contributor

Re: Contact Info for Financial Recovery Services UPDATE

I contacted the woman listed on the dunning about the account because I just want to take care of it. She let me know the account was sent back to CACH LLC in December.

Timeline: Sent me the dunning Dec 5 2012, I sent a DV and never heard back - Could it be because they didn't have any info and CACH needed to pull back??

However, since then I have emailed people at CACH / Square Two Financial hoping to address the debt and they have only sent me a copy of my last banking statement with the actual amount owed, nothing actually in response to the letter I sent them wanting to pay the balance.

Any advice on how to approach it from here?? I wanted to call Square Two (woman I spoke with gave me their number) since I want to deal with this, but do I see who they resold it to or do I try and speak to someone directly there to get it settled?

I would really love for some advice from one of the veterans of the boards (Robert are you out there!?) on this. Snail Mail is taking too long and I just want this over with. Marked as Paid on the CR if they don't agree to PFD is totally fine with me. Just want it out of sight out of mind.

Message 8 of 12
muumike
Regular Contributor

Bump. Help me out!
Message 9 of 12
nativenyer
Frequent Contributor

They are so difficult to work with.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.