Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact for Hunter Warfield

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Contact for Hunter Warfield

Does anyone have a good contact for a goodwill attempt with hunter warfield? Please PM me with info. Thanks!
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Contact for Hunter Warfield

I'm interested as well please. 

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your comments as your feedback is important to us. We would like to review your account and have a representative contact you. Please contact us at 813-283-4534 or rcc@hunterwarfield.com and include the phone number listed on your account so we can best assist you. We look forward to hearing from you. 

Message 3 of 16
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you for your comments as your feedback is important to us. We would like to review your account and have a representative contact you. Please contact us at 813-283-4534 or rcc@hunterwarfield.com and include the phone number listed on your account so we can best assist you. We look forward to hearing from you. 

Ask and ye shall receive.  I don't think I've ever seen a collection agency respond on here.  I looked up the number and it's actually legit.  Good luck OP

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you had a positive experience! Please contact us at 813-283-4534 should you need any additional assistance.

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Hunter Warfield!! My request was granted. I am so very thankful! For anyone asking, I did pay a settle offer on my account.
Message 6 of 16
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your success.  I thought it was pretty cool that they reached out to you on here like that!

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you had a positive experience! Please contact us at 813-283-4534 should you need any additional assistance.

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did HW delete from all 3 cb?

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, they sure did
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.