Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact info for BofA GW or Chase GW

tag
space10
Established Member

Contact info for BofA GW or Chase GW

I have a couple of late payments that are keeping me from being able to refinance my mortgage, so I was hoping someone would have contact information to send GW email's to? Anyone have any success with them recently?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
space10
Established Member

Re: Contact info for BofA GW or Chase GW

bumping! 

I reserched a couple of emails on my own ( CEO's email addresses) but I have not had any type of response so I dont know if they are accurate. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Message 2 of 7
athan12
Contributor

I need to GW my BofA Student CC too.. can somebody help us... Smiley Sad

Starting score as of 12/2012: EQ 570
Current score as of 02/2013: EQ 619

Current scores as of 06/2014:
EQ: 640
TU: 650
EX: 655

GOAL: 700
Message 3 of 7
athan12
Contributor

Can you send me an example of your GW letter to BofA for late payments if you don't mind? Smiley Happy

Starting score as of 12/2012: EQ 570
Current score as of 02/2013: EQ 619

Current scores as of 06/2014:
EQ: 640
TU: 650
EX: 655

GOAL: 700
Message 4 of 7
space10
Established Member

This is the basic gw letter format that I used, just changed the personal information. GL

header

December 13,12

Bank of America

Customer Satisfaction Dept.
PO Box 15128

Wilmington, DE 19850-5128

Dear Sir/Madam

RE: Bank of America Home Equity Line of Credit No. ****************

I have been a Bank Of America customer since 2001 and during that time, I have enjoyed my experience with Bank Of America greatly. I am writing to kindly request that you PLEASE to make a "goodwill" adjustment to your reporting to the three credit agencies. I have a late payment on my HELOC account that dates back to March 11, Dec. 09 and Nov. 09. Other than that this incident I have been an exceptional customer paying every month on time.

Because of my exceptional payment history, I would like you to consider removing the negative payment from my credit report. At the time of the late payment, I was in the process of transitioning to a new job. This single late payment is not a good indicator of my actual credit worthiness. I ask that you please work with me on erasing this mark from my credit reports. I’m in the process of getting ready to purchase my first home. I would really like to fulfill my dream of owning my own home.

I have been a very happy customer in the past and hope to continue a long relationship with BoA. You have been exceptional to me so far and I highly recommend you to all my friends and relatives. I hope that you will consider my request and prove once again, that you are a cut above the rest. I look forward to your reply.

Thank you in anticipation.

Sincerely,

My Name.

My Signature.

Message 5 of 7
TheBDub
Established Member

Sorry for reviving an older thread, but I am looking for any addresses or emails I can send some GW letters to for BoA as well. Thanks! 

Starting Score(Found em!) 3/13 EX: 392 EQ:421 TU: 408
Current Score: EX: 616 EQ: 657(Fako) TU: 619 01/14/2016
Message 6 of 7
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

I, too, am looking for both BofA and Chase.  Email addresses preferably.  

Thanks in advance!

I've got some cards. Some are pretty, some are ugly. Some are more useful than others.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.