cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convergent GW

ChicagoZL

Convergent GW

Just a FYI. Had an old Comcast account with Convergent. Before reading the board about paying them directly, I set up a payment with Convergent to take care of it. I thought they said they would PFD but I guess I mis-understood.  Had an alert from Experian only to see the account was still listed in collections just with a $0 balance now so no boost in score. 

Side note, this is my only collection account. 

I was searching the board for the ceo email to send a GW letter but didn't see it posted. Was able to track it down myself Mike Meyer. Not sure if this is allowed but their email format is first initial last name. Again, sorry if this is not allowed, feel free to delete the post if not. Sent a GW email and just got the following response 

Good morning-

I’ve sent in a request to have this account deleted from your credit bureaus, that confirmation is 99728866.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks and have a good day,

Lisa Burton

ACT Holdings/Convergent Outsourcing, Inc.

Office 206-287-5594

Cell 425-443-7433

There is hope with Convergent. Seems persistence is necessary with GW, as well as paying past due balances of course 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Birdman7
Super Contributor

Re: Convergent GW

Congratulations
-Our Community’s updated scoring wisdom: Link to Scoring Primer.
-For Negative Reason Codes see: CassieCard’s Score Factors thread.
-ccquest’s workbook to calculate metrics for you: Link to Workbook.

Correct Ag.Util. under 5% all times. (Oldest/avg varies. Estimates above.)
Real world mortgage maxes are: EQ5-818, TU4-839, EX2-844.

RIP:

(Everything said is JMHO and is not endorsed by FICO or MF. I have no affiliation with either, just a grateful member.)
Message 2 of 3
Andrewsmommy
New Visitor

Re: Convergent GW

Hi can you please dm me the email contact info used to send your GW letter? Thanks!!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.