Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convergent PFD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Convergent PFD

Working on getting a home loan, and an old $177 collection held by Convergent USA is on my report. Does anyone have the email address of the CEO or anyone in the company who could help me do a pay-for-delete? I tried the "contact me" form on their website, but I haven't had any luck with getting through to anyone who can help.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Convergent PFD

Anyone? I can't find an email address anywhere online and they aren't responding to the automated "contact me" request on the website.

Message 2 of 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Convergent PFD's once paid. Dont have to run around. Pay it. Gone.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you sure you aren't confusing them with Portfolio Recovery? I know it's a legal gray area so they may not be forthcoming, but over the phone Convergent was admant that they would not PFD. I know they will per the forums here, but it doesn't seem automatic based on what I've read and been told.

Message 4 of 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Theres a couple Convergent's. Convergent Capital:

• If an account is paid in full or settled in full after we begin credit reporting, we will submit a delete request to the credit reporting agencies after the payment resolving the account is processed. Note: We do not control the timing within which the credit reporting agencies process our requests.
  • If an account is paid in full or settled in full and the payment resolving the account is processed before we begin credit reporting, we will not report the account to the credit reporting agencies.
    Convergent Outsourcing doesnt PFD.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.