Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couple Questions

tag
SoDenied
New Contributor

Couple Questions

First Premier Bank Card - I tried to send an GW letter to them for the deletion of a late payment to an e-mail address I received from the forum, but a rude lady replied back saying it's my problem. Is there an address to some key people I can start sending me letters mailed to?

Triple Credit Report (with dates of delqiuency, etc.) - I have an attorney that's helping me with some things and she requires my annualcreditreport that I've already obtained. Is there a report that I can buy that gives her the important details that she needs? She said she needs dates/etc and a really detailed report. Some reports just show accounts / amount and thats all.

Forum Signature - How do I modify my signature to show my credit cards and scores so that you guys can follow me through my journey? I've checked every settings above...

Thanks in advance!!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Couple Questions

@SoDenied wrote:

First Premier Bank Card - I tried to send an GW letter to them for the deletion of a late payment to an e-mail address I received from the forum, but a rude lady replied back saying it's my problem. Is there an address to some key people I can start sending me letters mailed to?

Triple Credit Report (with dates of delqiuency, etc.) - I have an attorney that's helping me with some things and she requires my annualcreditreport that I've already obtained. Is there a report that I can buy that gives her the important details that she needs? She said she needs dates/etc and a really detailed report. Some reports just show accounts / amount and thats all.

Forum Signature - How do I modify my signature to show my credit cards and scores so that you guys can follow me through my journey? I've checked every settings above...

Thanks in advance!!!

Can't help with the first.

Second item)  Two ways - one free, one not free. Free method - Go to a mortgage broker and let them do a mortgage pull. You get an inquiry on all three but it is free. Not free method - Call each CRA and purchase a printed report to be sent to you directly. Also if you do in to dispute something you can print a copy of the complete file.

Third item)  Go to "my settings", and under the "Personal Profile" tab click on the "Personal Information" link. You will see the block for your signature. You can use HTML in it if you wish.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.