Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card denials

tag
Horseshoez
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Card denials

@Anonymous wrote:

I think I am just going to take my chances and apply for the Capital One. Is the Platinum or the Quicksilver One a better option?

@Anonymous wrote:

One additional question as well. If I apply for more than one Capital One card and only get approved for one, what kind of credit hit will I take? Thanks to everyone for all of your help. 

If offered both, choose the Quicksilver; if nothing else, it pays a 1.5% reward on all purchases.

As for applying, slow and steady is the name of game; I strongly recommend one at a time.

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for Quicksilver One $2000 CL! Thank you everyone for your advice. I appreciate it. 

Message 22 of 24
8in2years
Regular Contributor

Woohoo! Congrats!! Capital one will only approve you for 1 card every 6 months, so you can try again mid Nov for another capital one card.

Message 23 of 24
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Approved for Quicksilver One $2000 CL! Thank you everyone for your advice. I appreciate it. 

Congrats on the approval @Anonymous!   If you like you can share the good news in the Approvals section of the forum.  

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.