Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check Total

tag
ABattle
Regular Contributor

Credit Check Total

I'm currently in the process of cleaning up my credit & my husbands.  I've had one PFD deleted so far & 3 more accounts that I plan on being deleted by next month.  I'm interested in signing up for a site that allows me to pull my credit report & score unlimited.  They above site was recommended & wanted to get some advice on that or maybe another site.  I need a better way to track things being deleted/shanged on our credit reports.
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Check Total

I love CCT - very easy to use and a great way to see current activities.

They are something like $20 a month - if you call in to cancel because of the high rates, they will drop it down to ~$10 a month.

Totally ignore the scores and advice given on CCT - they do not mirror FICO scores or advice.

Good luck with your credit rebuilding!

Message 2 of 21
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

I find that CCT is far faster in updating my reports than any other CRS.  They have updated items much faster than EQ or TU.  I am only paying $9.95 a month.  I think the service is well worth the money. 
FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I signed up with them on the 27th of Nov. I pulled my credit reports (all 3). I then called this pm and asked them to cancell as $19.95 was too much for me to pay for monitoring. They then offered me $9.95 a month to staay on. I of course agreed. In another 6 days, my trial period will be over and then, I can pull my reports unlimitedly. Their scores are however, FAKOS.
Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

i just pulled my credit scores from cct and its the same excact score i was given today when i applied for a loan at the credit union
Message 5 of 21
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
i just pulled my credit scores from cct and its the same excact score i was given today when i applied for a loan at the credit union

Well, even a broken clock is right twice per day.  That is purely coincidence.  Who did they pull??

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

they pulled equifax

but to add, it matched my experian score at cct

so i will keep note of that for the next time

the score was the same for equifax has it is here 

Message Edited by elvis1 on 11-30-2009 04:04 PM
Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have on baddie on my account that should be coming off when they get done with there "re investigation this account was last used in 1999 it was paid in full it lists  paid in full for less tehn the balance,  but dang it should be off

the credit uinon said i was mistaken they dont have to take it for over 10 years, it was never collections never a judgement i think 7 1/2 years but i have been wrong before. that is what stopped me from being approved today 

its almst been 10 years 

Message 8 of 21
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i have on baddie on my account that should be coming off when they get done with there "re investigation this account was last used in 1999 it was paid in full it lists  paid in full for less tehn the balance,  but dang it should be off

the credit uinon said i was mistaken they dont have to take it for over 10 years, it was never collections never a judgement i think 7 1/2 years but i have been wrong before. that is what stopped me from being approved today 

its almst been 10 years 

That was kind of confusing.  WHO is re-investigating WHAT?

No matter what scores show up on cct, pay them no mind.  They are FAKO's

What is on the baddie?  Is it late payments or what??

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

it was old credit card, it list that i paid in full for less then owed

but, the account was opened in 89,  If it goes by date of first late

that should be 98

I filed bankruptcy in 98, this should of been included in my bankrupcy this card has not been used or paid since the bankruptcy 

but the bankrutcy is off my credit report so i dont know if i should mention that

I filed a dispute with all three credit burearas to dispute the age and the lates listed there

on there status line it lists bad debt/collection

that is what stopped me from getting a loan 

Message Edited by elvis1 on 12-01-2009 08:11 AM
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.