cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Collection Services

tag

Credit Collection Services

I have read a few forums that people have had good luck with CCS. I cannot figure out how. I had a collection with them from Progressive and paid progressive directly. Progressive had CCS update to paid in full with the CBs. I have disputed multiple times, and they removed from one bureau but not the others. 

I called CCS today after seeing others have good luck with this, and the rep told me that they have no authorization to remove from any CB.

Any advice?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Collection Services

@alwayshungry0323 wrote:

I have read a few forums that people have had good luck with CCS. I cannot figure out how. I had a collection with them from Progressive and paid progressive directly. Progressive had CCS update to paid in full with the CBs. I have disputed multiple times, and they removed from one bureau but not the others. 

I called CCS today after seeing others have good luck with this, and the rep told me that they have no authorization to remove from any CB.

Any advice?

Stop disputing it that only keeps your Fico depressed. You need to request a GW deletion of the TL and I would send the letter to the office of the CEO or President

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-letter-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-GW-Success-Sto...

Message 2 of 7
CyberChick
Contributor

Yup, CCS will delete. Just start goodwill campaign. Don't call them.

Message 3 of 7

Thank you, going to try this today.

Message 4 of 7

So I would ask Progressive to ask CCS to delete? Or send a GW letter to CCS? Thank you for your help.

Message 5 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@alwayshungry0323 wrote:

So I would ask Progressive to ask CCS to delete? Or send a GW letter to CCS? Thank you for your help.

You send the GW letter to the one who is reporting the info.

Message 6 of 7

Thank you!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.