Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Help

Established Member

Credit Help

My credit needs help! Through some mistakes I made during college that were my fault and economic difficulties caused by the economy I've had a few minor accounts go delinquent over the past few years.


Some of the accounts I have paid off but they still show on my credit report.


What is the process to file a letter of goodwill to these companies to request that those marks are removed from my credit report?

Message 1 of 2
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Help

Just send GWs to the OC/CA reporting. For OCs only, be careful with regards to the age of the account in relation to your AAoA. It's possible to lose points when old COs are deleted. Even if you ask for a late only to delete, sometimes the entire TL will delete.


Message 2 of 2