Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management Deleted!

tag
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Credit Management Deleted!

Sent a DV to them for a paid collection...so far its only been deleted from Experian! Did not receive any increase in scores!

This is my second success with DV'ing paid collections!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Management Deleted!

Congrats. Thanks for posting the DVing paid CAs story. You are on a roll. Let me know if anything happens to your ACE. DW has no updates.
Message 2 of 6
JShidell
Frequent Contributor

Schoolbuskid wrote:
Sent a DV to them for a paid collection...so far its only been deleted from Experian! Did not receive any increase in scores!

They will fall off the others as well.  I GW'd Credit Managment and they were the first CA that agreed to delete. Within a week all 3 credit reports were free of CMI.  I haven't had any luck with any of my other CA's.  But Credit Managment was very easy to work with.

Congrats.

v/r
James
Message 3 of 6
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

llecs wrote:
Congrats. Thanks for posting the DVing paid CAs story. You are on a roll. Let me know if anything happens to your ACE. DW has no updates.

No prob....I actually havent sent them the hippa DV yet...ive been kinda busy lately...probably get it mailed today sometime!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 4 of 6
JShidell
Frequent Contributor

Schoolbuskid wrote:

Hold up, I misread.  You DV'd a paid collection?  How did you go about DVing a paid collection?
Maybe this approach would also help me.
Thanks

v/r
James
Message 5 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Here's some more success stories of DVing a paid CA. Since posting that post, I did find one side-effect where someone did that and the CA added a late instead. There is always that one bad apple, I guess.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.