cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Monitoring Service with DAILY pulls?

tag
SLR72689
Frequent Contributor

Credit Monitoring Service with DAILY pulls?

I currently use my bank's (Fifth Third) credit monitoring service for a small monthly fee of $6 to get a monthly pull of all three CRAs and fako scores. I'm looking to cancel that one and find one that allows daily pulls. Since I've become a little obsessive about my credit, I'm not patient enough to wait and check it monthly. I'm not so much concerned about seeing the score - that I can wait and see once a month since I know I have a lot of work to do before it will boost anymore.

If you know of any that allows daily pulls from all 3 CRAs, please let me know! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 64
63 REPLIES 63
Jslow
Valued Member

Re: Credit Monitoring Service with DAILY pulls?

Usaa does, its kinda pricey, $22 a month i think
Message 2 of 64
SLR72689
Frequent Contributor

@Jslow wrote:
Usaa does, its kinda pricey, $22 a month i think

Well, cheaper than buying my reports from TU / EQ weekly I suppose! I saw USAA does 3 pulls / monthly for $12.95. That may be worth it.

Message 3 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just recently cancelled all 3 of my subscriptions to the big 3 and signed up at www.eliminateidtheft.com and for scorwatch. It takes a few days to get it set up but you can pull a 3-N-1 daily.  Its like 12 bucks for one person or 17 for you and a spouse.

Message 4 of 64
MePlusThree
Established Member

I second https://www.eliminateidtheft.com/ I was not a fan of scorewatch. I also like that I can add a spouse for $17. You also get your transrisk scores for all 3 companies.

FAKOS: TU 663 EX 668 EQ 685
Message 5 of 64
samirachocolate
Established Member

I just got on the USAA website to check the product the offer because I am looking to daily pulls from all the 3 beraus, but all I see is Montly pulls for 12.95 or 17 a month .

Those any body have their service in his alllowed to pull daily thier credit report and where can I find the same product?

Thanks

Message 6 of 64
Demetri98
Established Member

AMEX has an option to give you unlimited pulls. I believe its $10 dollars extra on top of the $12 dollar fee.

Believe Im paying $26(with tax) or so monthly for unlimited pulls on all 3 bureaus with what im guessing is FAKO scores attached.

Message 7 of 64
Countingpennies
Established Contributor

I have seen a lot of discussion about USAA monitoring. I haven't seen any recent success in signing up for the 3-daily service. Can't say for sure, but it appears only those that had that service are able to continued getting the 3-daily (grandfathered?.)
Message 8 of 64
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@Countingpennies wrote:
I have seen a lot of discussion about USAA monitoring. I haven't seen any recent success in signing up for the 3-daily service. Can't say for sure, but it appears only those that had that service are able to continued getting the 3-daily (grandfathered?.)

Yes, I believe you are correct.  AFAIK, they no longer offer daily pulls from all 3.

Message 9 of 64
Jslow
Valued Member

I think usaa still offers it, its called credit monitoring premium.
Message 10 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.