Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Automatic CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit One Automatic CLI

So I’m in the process of rebuilding my credit scores are between 574-607. On my second statement date credit one (platinum) had automatically given me a CLI to $600 (SL $400). No hard pull no fee included. I will say I paid off the balance each month leaving no balance. Hope this helps someone as it increased my score which makes me happy
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit One Automatic CLI

Congrats!

Message 2 of 7
Snipper117
Contributor

Congrats....I dont recall ever receiving a auto CLI with credit one bank.  I would just pay the fee associated with the CLI.  Keep up the good work.

10/07/2020 BK7 Discharged Papers Received
10/07/2020 FICO 8 SCORES EXP 586 EQU 610 TU 557
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a month old, but this just happened to me today! Received $150 CL increase at no charge automatically applied. Same thing, I pay in full all the time and one time paid $1 in interest because I pay balance as quick as I can. I honestly do this just to have a credit card and keep it active. My other cards I don't pay until I receive the statement or right before it's closed out. I know this bank has bad reviews but for someone rebuilding credit, I can't complain. I haven't had any problems with them (yet).
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

The first CLI from Credit One ($150) was automatic. the second ($250) cost me about $15. This last one that they wanted to give me ($250) required me to deposit a $250 check that they sent me into my back account and it carried a fee of, if I recall correctly, in the neighborhood of 10%.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long after opening did you receive your second CLI?
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my credit one card in March.. requested a cli last night..denied..letter stated recently granted cli on this account..UH NO! Never got one! After the 4th phonecall of no one understanding a word I’m saying ..they say the system gave me a cli in March but it never actually went to my account due to a system failure! So any and all cli attempts will be denied because they’re system days I got one! Seriously? And they can’t manually grant one OR FIX it
So it doesn’t say I got one..ugh .
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.