Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Bank Goodwill Success!

tag
Czyln
Valued Member

Credit One Bank Goodwill Success!

I received an email today with an attached PDF stating they would be removing their tradelines. Yes! My last baddie on my credit report!

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

CREDIT ONE BANK CREDIT CARD REMOVAL

Hell everyone,
I currently got a charged off cc removed from my credit report. Send a goodwill letter (Mod cut - sorry, not permitted here)

Message 2 of 36
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Credit One Bank Goodwill Success!

Congrats there!

Message 3 of 36
DebtJoe
Regular Contributor

For as much **bleep** as Credit One gets, I'll will say that they are better than others in the forgiveness department.

8/1/2018 FICO Scores:

6/29/2021 FICO Scores:
Message 4 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a closed, paid negative account with them. The worst delinquency was 120 days late which I paid before it became a CO. I’m hoping they forgive me and delete the tradeline.

I had recent success so far with SyncB/Amazon, that was a 90 day late. The tradeline was deleted.

I wonder how forgiving Discover is with 120 day late payments on a closed account.
Message 5 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

forRe: Credit One Bank Goodwill Success!

Congrats , Can you please share goodwill letter format ?

Message 6 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup hubbys tradeline got deleted also this week w them! Someone must be in a good mood in the presidential office there lol! Made hubbys fico scores jump 80 points!
Message 7 of 36
Czyln
Valued Member

How long did it take after notification did it take for it to hit his credit report?

Message 8 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success. What email did you use and can you give me a general of what you wrote. I been trying to get them removed myself with no luck
Message 9 of 36
Superdad88
Established Member

Can you pm me the email and letter format you used? Thanks 👍🏻
Message 10 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.