cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Bank Response to Goodwill Letter that I emailed - Hopefully it is good news!

tag
TwoBeFree
Contributor

Re: Credit One Bank Response to Goodwill Letter that I emailed - Hopefully it is good news!

Can you please please PM me the email you used. I have an Credit One account from 2008 that was paid. I need to give it a go. Thanks and Congrats

Message 31 of 69
TwoBeFree
Contributor

Re: Credit One Bank Response to Goodwill Letter that I emailed - Hopefully it is good news!

I tried them with the information from my CR and no success can you PM me the information that you used.  My account was HSBC also now under Capital One.  I will give it ago again. Thanks and Congrats

Message 32 of 69
doingmybest

would you please send me the capone email address as well?  I am not having any luck with snail mail and I only have a couple more accounts to get my CR clear and CapOne is one of them.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting Score: EX 541
Current Score: EX 567 EQ 563 TU 605
Goal Score: 610 Across the Board
Message 33 of 69
Alvy14
Established Member

Hello. Can someone please PM me the best email contact for Goodwill for Credit One?
One late only from 2008 is on my CR. no clue what happened, likely an online pay error/oversight
Message 34 of 69
Mvpbowler
Contributor

If someone gets a chance can you also PM me the email/regular address used for this please. Thank you very much!

Message 35 of 69
Sherinvolvogold
Established Member

Can someone also pm me the information

Message 36 of 69
jimmycreates

I'm trying to do the same for some old debt, I mailed the CEO.  Could you PM me the email contact you used? I'd love to see if I could get a response as well.   

Message 37 of 69
Britt1987

Can you please PM me Credit One's email address?  Thanks

Message 38 of 69
sbenitez420
New Visitor

hello congrats on the success..can you please PM me the contact info for credit one.

Message 39 of 69
Rodstar87

Hello.. congrats on your success, can someone also please fwd me the email address that was used as well. Thanks in advance
Message 40 of 69
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.