Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Credit Card Reinstatement

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit One Credit Card Reinstatement

Do you mind providing the email that you used to send the GW request to remove the tradeline? I have 2 chargeoffs with them and am brand new to the forum and this whole process!  Thanks! Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 17
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

Same here!

If someone has the email and what was said please PM! Thanks!!

RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would also be interested in email used. I have a charge off that I’ve disputed as it was opened fraudulently but they continue to deny by FTC and dispute. Would like to try another method to have it removed.
Message 13 of 17
jnbowmar
New Contributor

PM me the email as well please i just payed midland.

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jnbowmar, how old was your collection with Midland? Based on the date of first delinquency I mean. Midland’s published policy is that they’ll delete their reporting for a debt that’s paid and is at least two years old. If yours is two or more years old, they’ll automatically delete themselves from your reports.
Message 15 of 17
jnbowmar
New Contributor

@ImTheDevil its over two years, midland already deleted from EQ, but i still need to get the credit one charge off removed. 

I hate credit one but if they offered me a reinstatement Id probably take it, but since the account has been closed for two years they probably wont.  Ill probably just track down the emial to request a GW removal. 

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a credit 1 CO can you please tell me how you got them to remove the CO.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.