Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One GW Success

tag
GreatAlaskan
Valued Member

Credit One GW Success

I sent the email a couple weeks ago to the customer service manager, and they returned with a very gracious delete.  LVNV Funding already had theirs deleted, so this was the last piece for this account.  It took off 1;30, 60, 90, and 3 120s, ultimately being 180 days late before charge off.

The day they sent the email back it was already removed with an automatic 5-7pts increase across the board.  So this is great!

I still have a 5 more accounts to fix, but I haven't seen any success here so I may just be stuck for a few more years.

If you have any success info or a roadmap on the following accounts I'd greatly appreciate it.

Chase Bank (late payments)

First Premier (charge off)

Ford Credit (late payments)

Total Visa (charge off)

USAA AMEX Secured (charge off)

All have been paid and closed.  So either they'll age off or hopefully I can persuade them with GW or something.  Otherwise it's all fair reporting and I'll make best of what it is.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit One GW Success

Congrats, can you share how long it took to get LVNV to remove theirs?
Message 2 of 4
GreatAlaskan
Valued Member

LVNV removed theirs as a PFD (pay for delete).  It only took until the end of the month during their reporting cycle to hit the credit reports.  This was in 2017.

Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Good work Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.