Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Goodwill Removal

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit One Goodwill Removal

A shout out to Unclebuck and Deseandav.  Your advice worked.  Got my letter in the mail today from Credit One saying that they would send in a request to remove the tradeline from all three bureaus.  Thank y'all so much.  You two are the greatest.  Smiley Very Happy       

Message 1 of 123
122 REPLIES 122
deseandav09
Contributor

Re: Credit One Goodwill Removal

Your Welcome glad I was able to help😄
Message 2 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

Had never written a goodwill request before, but followed your suggestion and sent it to the email address and received a response from Credit One that day saying they would review my file and would officially respond by mail. Letter came today and got alert from CCT this evening. Logged into account and trade line is gone. Again, thanks for your help.
Message 3 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats Smiley Happy

Thanks so much for your help Unclebuck.  It is greatly appreciated.Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you tell me what your letter said. I'm trying to goodwill them for a year now but to no avail
Message 6 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Goodwill Removal

I HAVE A CAPITAL one account with 16 missed payments but I haven't missed a payment in the last 7 months. Need help

Message 7 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me to

Message 8 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: capital One Goodwill Removal

I HAVE A CAPITAL one account with 16 missed payments do to  my job loss but I haven't missed a payment in the last 7 months. Need help and I have been with them for 4 years?

Message 9 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Goodwill Removal

@Anonymous wrote:

I HAVE A CAPITAL one account with 16 missed payments but I haven't missed a payment in the last 7 months. Need help

I will PM you the information. 

Message 10 of 123
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.