Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Goodwill Removal

Can you send it to me to?
Message 21 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to hear you had success! Mind possibly sharing what you did with me? I've sent a GW letter, but I'm unsure if I sent it to the right place..

Message 22 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit One Goodwill Removal

@Anonymous wrote:

New to these forums and need to Goodwill CapOne.  Can you please define remove trade line?  I have baddies 5 years back and I still hold the card.  In fact they just bumped up my limit $2K.  I just want them to remove the baddies.  I'd also love PM with address and letter.

My Goodwill letter was sent to Credit One not Cap 1.  If you're needing Credit One, then I'll be happy to send it to you.  Let me know which one for sure.

Message 23 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

So sorry...I have both on the brain.  It is Credit One that I was needing help with.  I'm actually in good with Cap One Smiley Happy  Sorry about that!~

Message 24 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Good to hear you had success! Mind possibly sharing what you did with me? I've sent a GW letter, but I'm unsure if I sent it to the right place..

My letter focused on why the account charged off, what I've done to change things, and regret at not taking advantage of the offer bestowed upon me, and thanked them for their time.

Message 25 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tfuquay and @airforcedv,

PM'd information to you.  Good luck. Smiley Wink

Message 26 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kaykay65

Message 27 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would love to have this email, as I am looking to get that TL removed from my report, and can only hope that a GW letter would work.

Message 28 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

@devand123 and @thefinz

PMs sent.

Message 29 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would also like the info for Credit One.  Please.

thank you 

Message 30 of 123
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.