Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Goodwill Removal

tag
martypav7
Contributor

Re: Credit One Goodwill Removal

I dont want to be a annoying one but if someone can pm me contact email for credit one please! Thanks in advance
Message 81 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

@martypav7 wrote:
I dont want to be a annoying one but if someone can pm me contact email for credit one please! Thanks in advance

PM sent.

Message 82 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent my GW email this morning to the CEO and have my fingers crossed that they will remove the TL from my reports.

Mine is actually from 2010 and set to fall off in a few months anyway but I want it gone ASAP as it is the last negative item that is dragging down my scores.  TU already removed it but the other two CB's have yet to.  I actually paid it last April (I sent proof of this attached to my email) and I can't even get them to update it to show paid.  So, therefore, it has updated as "Late" 3 times since I paid it, as recently as last November. Because the "lates" are so recent, it is impacting my scorres a lot.  My TU score is up from 670 to 780 in just a few weeks.  EQ is now at 710, despite this old Credit One acct showing.  EXP is at 686 now (up 16 ptis after getting 4 public records removed).    I am excited to see what the removal of this account will do for my EXP and EQ scores.  

I will update as soon as I hear back from then.  It was very easy to find the emial address online. Just Google Credit One CEO email.  There were several others there too.  If I get no reply from the CEO attempt, should I try someone else?  

Message 83 of 123
ForeverGardening
Established Member

Can you please send the info to me aswell?

NFCU CashRewards: 5K | Finger Hut: 700 | VS: 500 | Marathon 600 | Lane Bryant 550 | Overstock 1.8K | Children's Place 750 | Torrid 400 | My Smile Care 4K

FICO 8 - EX: 590 | EQ: 600 | TU: 589 -- 11/14/18
Oldest account: 9.3 years
Newest: 2 month
Average: 4y 7m
Inquiries: 15/24
Baddies: 3 collections | 3 30 day lates ranging from 2015-2017
Message 84 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

Helping a friend. Could you PM this to me as well. Thanks.
Message 85 of 123
Paxx
Contributor

Hi!

I recently bought a house after repairing my credit and had to switch checking accounts from my old bank to the bank we finances through to gain a closing cost credit.  I forgot to update my credit one banking informaton and processed a payment for the stupid $8.00 monthly annual fee they charge.  Needelss to say the payment didn't process and I just pulled my reporting showing a 30 day late fee for a whopping $25.00!  I never use this account and only keep it open due to the length of time it has been on my history.

My credit has been sportless for 6 years after rebuilding and am serisously stressing over this! Can someone PLEASE send me the goodwill email address and example letter so I can hopefully plead my case?

Thanks so much!!

Message 86 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

New on this forum!I would love if someone can help me with the Credit one Bank email adress and a goodwill letter example.Thank you!

Message 87 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ForeverGardening

@Anonymous

@Paxx

@Anonymous

PMs sent.  Good luck.Smiley Wink

Message 88 of 123
trsharpe27
Established Member

it would be greatly appreciated if someone could PM Credit One info as well eek Thank you in advance

Starting Score (04/08/2017): EQ: 509, TU: 518
Current Score: EX: 626 EQ: 618 TU: 646
Goal Score: EQ:720, TU: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 89 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

@trsharpe27

PM sent.

Message 90 of 123
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.