Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Removed Late

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit One Removed Late

I recently forgot to pay my credit one somehow. I believed it to be a week late but I had actually missed it twice making it over 30 days. I sent an email to credit one and they agreed to remove it. I was so angry with myself over this. I just wanted to post to say they did help and give anyone else that does the same thing hope. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Credit One Removed Late

Welcome @Anonymous 

Congrats! Credit One may get some grief on here at times. But they are pretty good at doing GW's at times for lates. Not a 100% success rate. But they dont want to lose you. Now go play the lottery! Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 4
Cjk06

Question? Did you send any letter to them? I sent a letter and then emailed about a week later, never heard anything on letter but got an email saying they would remove just the other day. Well, I got online and they had documents stating they were declining my Goodwill? It was dated today? Could that have been from my letter and not the email?

Message 3 of 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous OP posted this last july and hasnt been on since that date.  I suggest you create a new thread to get most exposure on your question so locking this thread.  Way more likely to get your question answered.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.