cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Removed Late

Cep2003
New Visitor

Credit One Removed Late

I recently forgot to pay my credit one somehow. I believed it to be a week late but I had actually missed it twice making it over 30 days. I sent an email to credit one and they agreed to remove it. I was so angry with myself over this. I just wanted to post to say they did help and give anyone else that does the same thing hope. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Credit One Removed Late

Welcome @Cep2003 

Congrats! Credit One may get some grief on here at times. But they are pretty good at doing GW's at times for lates. Not a 100% success rate. But they dont want to lose you. Now go play the lottery! Smiley Very Happy

Homeowner since Sept 2020. Sharing my experiences after BK from learning here. Rebuild to recovery from the @ 540's.
Message 2 of 4
Cjk06

Question? Did you send any letter to them? I sent a letter and then emailed about a week later, never heard anything on letter but got an email saying they would remove just the other day. Well, I got online and they had documents stating they were declining my Goodwill? It was dated today? Could that have been from my letter and not the email?

Message 3 of 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Cep2003 OP posted this last july and hasnt been on since that date.  I suggest you create a new thread to get most exposure on your question so locking this thread.  Way more likely to get your question answered.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.