Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One late payment removal

tag
BAB_Bryan
Established Member

Credit One late payment removal

I am working on a mortgage and need to get 2 lates with Credit One removed. One is 30 and one 60 consecutive months in July and Aug 2017. I saw some past posts on this and was wanting the email that was used to get these removed. I have called the number on the card several times and disputed through CBR with no success. You can PM me the email or phone if you have it. Thank you in advance.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit One late payment removal

Hey! You can find the contact info at this link. If you do it following the order laid out on that page, people have had good luck. You can find lots of companies on that same website, or by googling the company’s name and then CEO’s email.

https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/credit-one-bank/
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit1 is the only lender that actually responded to my gw letter with a removal of the negative item and a letter stating they will do it.

First Premier
Cap1
Discover

All rejected me.

Midland fund just removed the collection by default per their 2 year policy on paid accounts which is even on their website.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier Late Payment Removal

Julie K. Ain’t having none of that.

Unless you can find some inaccuracy, just let it go.

Julie is the Drogon of the credit world, she will respond to you with a firebreathing response letter that will leave you feeling burned and destroyed. Even if you hire a golden credit repair company, you will not stand a chance against FIrst Premier’s lone dragon, Julie.

They are so dedicated that they even have a webpage pretty much telling their former customers in the nicest way possible: “Look, we don’t give a “bleep” (let me just censor myself now since I know that’s what’s gonna happen if I use the D word) what happened to your life that made you go late or charge off, tough luck, bud. You want your negatives removed? Get a time machine, go back in time, and pay us on time, son. We’re not in the business of forgiving here, girlfriend.”**

Author’s notes:
*Julie is not really a dragon, and she does not really breathe fire
**First Premier’s page doesn’t actually say that , although they do have a whole page dedicated to how much they hate goodwills and PFD’s.

(This post was for entertainment purposes only. Julie is probably a really nice lady just doing her job and her First Premier persona is necessary due to the high volume of letters and emails she receives.)

Honestly I have 3 attempts at goodwills and Julie is so good, that she has all my attempts on record with the month and year on when I asked for goodwill deletions. She even told me in her latest reply letter to me, and the dates were accurate lol.

Message 4 of 8
BAB_Bryan
Established Member

I appreciate the reply.  It has been 20 months.  You would think they would get over it if you have been excellent with them for a long period of time.  I pay the card to 1% every month as my experience is this is the sweet spot for score.  When I have done $0 I lose 1-4 points depending on the bureau.  Anyone else have ideas to get them deleted?

Thanks

Message 5 of 8
BAB_Bryan
Established Member

Would you guys recommend email first or go straight to a snail mail letter? Thanks a lot.

Message 6 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

GW requests are pretty much your chance. If this is 30 it only tends to affect Fico for the first 2 years.

Message 7 of 8
BAB_Bryan
Established Member

I submitted the letter to the email addressed provided in the link above.  I was successful in getting both 30 and the one 60 day late deleted.  They sent me a letter On Tue May 21 and it has already come off TU according to MYFICO.

Thanks for the assistance.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.