Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One late payment removal

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit One late payment removal

Hello, I have recently been rebuilding my credit after examining my credit reports, and trying to get negative information removed. Last year I missed some payments from June 2016-September 2016 on my credit one account. Since then I haven't missed a payment, have been offered 2 credit line increases, and they also offered me a second credit card with them. Due to my situation and trying to stay in their good graces I accepted both credit line increases, and the other credit card although they charge too many fees that I am not too excited about paying. My question is has anybody had success with credit one removing late payments, and what method did you use? I've disputed with the credit bureaus a couple times hoping to get lucky and nothing has happened. If anybody has a good contact email for them, and a template of a letter they have had success with please respond or send a personal message. Thanks in advance!!
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.