Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One removed before paying CO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit One removed before paying CO

After all the success people were having with GW from Credit One I sent a GW email to them for my wife and I. Our accounts are CO'd and with LVNV/Resurgent for collection. We have not made contact with or paid LVNV/Resurgent yet. So this was a long shot, but I guess Credit One just doesn't care because they removed their TL from our credit reports!

Before anyone asks just Google the email address for the CEO and you will find it pretty easily. Also, my email was short and sweet, just a brief explanation of why the account went bad, that ours finances are better now and we are cleaning up our CR's, and asking for a GW removal.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit One removed before paying CO

Good that it got taken care of, typically they dont delete unless their is a reporting error on their part.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Based on my personal experiences, Credit One seems to be GREAT about removing negative tradelines. Congrats on your success!

Message 3 of 5
Cjethompson2017
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! Did they remove the collections as well? Resurgent/LVNV Funding has something on their website that says they'll delete if you pay. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

The collection is still there, but the OC account is gone.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.