Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Repair

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Repair

Citibank can be scratched off the list. Received a letter today from their "Office of the President" stating that the 30 day late will be removed.

Northland group is a work in progress. They offered $1k off for settlement but that is still more than I am willing to pay. They'll also accept payments, but nothing I want to commit to. School also states they will not delete anything but only update to reflect it has been paid.

CBE Group can be scratched off the list.  CBE Group said that they will delete if Black Hills will agree. Black Hills said no. I filed a BBB complaint and they've agreed to PFD.

Convergent Outsourcing hasn't responded to any of my letters. Once I have a moment, I will reach out to them via telephone, but in the mean time, I will send my same letter again and look for some additional addresses. I might also reach out to CenturyLink directly. Thus far, I don't think they've reported to the bureaus.

CMI can be scratched off the list. They refused to delete, as did Time Warner Cable. I filed a complaint with the BBB and the secretary to the president at CMI emailed me and stated the account will be deleted from my credit as a form of "customer service."

So there you go. Let this be another lesson to the MyFico world that persistence is key. In the last week I have gotten three other negative items removed by being persistent. When they wont work with you, file complaints. Then, look at how much work this has been and start paying your bills going forward!

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.