Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Steps YAY

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Steps YAY

So I received a $100 CLI two days ago, woke up this morning to see that the credit steps kicked in a month early (I was told july 7th) so my limits on both my quicksilver cards are $1200 YAY...I didn't use the cards much but it was exciting to see that amount and exciting to know that my scores will go up because of this But of course I WONDER how much of an increase I will get hhhmmmmm
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Re: Credit Steps YAY

Congrats. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Yes, congrats

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 3 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats to ya!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.