cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit building plan for the next 2-3 years. Can you review it?

tag

Re: Credit building plan for the next 2-3 years. Can you review it?

I just want to say thank you again! I did capital one prequalify and I got approved for Venture One with a $5,000 credit limit for my first cards after credit repair. Thanks for the advice if it wasn't for you I would have got a $500-$1000 secured credit card. 

Message 11 of 14
masscredit
Valued Contributor

@Credit_Master wrote:

I have an Andrews FCU secured card and it was no hard pull so you may want to get one with them. I have had no complaints about the card and what little interaction I have had with the customer service has been great.

Credit_Master

I'm looking at them for a third secured card and possibly an SSL. Do you know if that card will graduate? 

Thanks!

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 12 of 14
Credit_Master
Regular Contributor

@masscredit wrote:

@Credit_Master wrote:

I have an Andrews FCU secured card and it was no hard pull so you may want to get one with them. I have had no complaints about the card and what little interaction I have had with the customer service has been great.

Credit_Master

I'm looking at them for a third secured card and possibly an SSL. Do you know if that card will graduate? 

Thanks!

Sorry for the massive delay. The secured card from Andrews FCU does not graduate unfortunately.

Current Cards

Goal Cards

Total CL $77,100
Message 13 of 14
masscredit
Valued Contributor

@Credit_Master wrote:

Sorry for the massive delay. The secured card from Andrews FCU does not graduate unfortunately.

That's okay. I ended up getting one of their cards and an SSL. I'll keep the card until I can get a decent unsecured card to replace it. 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.