Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit managment llc / cox

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit managment llc / cox

I have 4 collections remaining! I'm excited and anxious to be set free from the final four.

The collection that I would like to discuss is from Cox but listed on my credit report as Credit management llc in the amount of 913.00

I recently paid a sprint collection that was sold to a collector. I paid through sprint and disputed, which removed the debt collector reporting from my account.

I've been trying to research credit managment llc to see if they'd be willing to PFD. Has anyone had any luck or any advice how to deal with them?
If they are difficult to deal with, I'd have the option to pay the full price through Cox. I'm just trying to see if I can settle and save a couple dollars to go towards other collection payment.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit managment llc / cox

@Anonymous wrote:
I have 4 collections remaining! I'm excited and anxious to be set free from the final four.

The collection that I would like to discuss is from Cox but listed on my credit report as Credit management llc in the amount of 913.00

I recently paid a sprint collection that was sold to a collector. I paid through sprint and disputed, which removed the debt collector reporting from my account. Just for clarification had Sprint sold it they could not have accepted your payment it would have been illegal to do so, they only engaged the collector to collect on their behalf.

I've been trying to research credit managment llc to see if they'd be willing to PFD. Has anyone had any luck or any advice how to deal with them?
If they are difficult to deal with, I'd have the option to pay the full price through Cox. I'm just trying to see if I can settle and save a couple dollars to go towards other collection payment. If removal of the TL is your goal then full payment is most likely going to be required and since Cox still owns this ask them to recall the collector in exchange for full payment this would remove the CA account as per CRA rules if a CA doesnt have collection authority then they must remove their TL. I have not personally dealt with this CA so I cannot give any info on whether or not they will PFD. Welcome to myFico Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for clarifying that for me! I will contact Cox to recall the debt and make full payment through them. Thank you for your help!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Btw this is the original poster Jearnick. I had to create a different account with my real information to get my actual FICO scores.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.