Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit one CEO email

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit one CEO email

Good Afternoon,

I hope I am replying to the correct post. I was wondering if I could also be provided with the emai address or addresses for the CEO and other corporate personel at Credit One Bank. If you still have the information available can I please have it also?

Thank You,

SheQMann

Message 21 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone. Could someone please send me the email address for the CEO at Credit One Bank? My employer is requesting a letter showing I settled with them and i keep getting the run around from their customer service. Me getting this promotion relies on me getting this letter ASAP. Thank you

Message 22 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

If someone could email me this as well. I have a current account with them that I received a 30 day past due on and I'd like to send a GW letter.

Message 23 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning, can someone please email me the CEO's email as well.
Message 24 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do any of you still have the email you could message me?
Message 25 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would love the number as well! I missed a payment and would like to check into getting it removed from my report.
Message 26 of 54
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Just a PSA/friendly reminder that it's not permitted to put any personal info into a post on myFICO.  This includes a CEO's personal email as well as your own full name and contact info.

Per the Terms of Service the following is prohibited:

• Any personal information belonging either to the poster or another person not considered a "public figure", including, but not limited to, full name, address, phone number, email address, social media accounts (Facebook, Linkedin, etc.)

If you're unsure if something is permitted or not feel free to reach out to any moderator or community leader.

--UncleB

myFICO Moderator

Message 27 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I could be Pmed the Credit One Contact that would be great. I have a chargeoff that I can't seem to get rid of. Thanks!!

Message 28 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, I thought the information was in the personal inbox.. This won't happen again!
Message 29 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi -

I know it's been a while since you last communicated about Credit One Bank. Is there any way you can share some information with me on how to get a derogatory mark removed from your credit report. They are really giving me a hard time and I just need to some one's information from the company that can truly assist with getting this mark removed. 

Message 30 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.