Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit one Goodwill

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit one Goodwill

Good afternoon everyone!

Im trying to get credit score up so I can finally apply for our first mortgage.

wondering if someone has a good email contact for credit one? I have some late payments with them and I'll truly make a difference if I could get them deleted.

thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit one Goodwill

@Anonymous wrote:

Good afternoon everyone!

wondering if someone has a good email contact for credit one? I have some late payments with them and I'll truly make a difference if I could get them deleted.

thanks!

I Googled "Credit One CEO" and it popped up.  

Credit One is one company that routinely grants goodwill requests.   They are not a great company otherwise.

credit one ceo

Message 2 of 4
7774x
Established Contributor

@CH-7-Mission-Accomplished wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Good afternoon everyone!

thanks!

I Googled "Credit One CEO" and it popped up.  

Credit One is one company that routinely grants goodwill requests.   They are not a great company otherwise.

credit one ceo

Surprising... CreditOne principal owner ..also owns Sherman Collections in North Carolina..That agency more than doubled Court filed debt  collection lawsuits during the last year ..during the covid virus pandemic

Message 3 of 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

C1 is pretty good about deletions ans such. Type C1 success in the search bar above. Lots of threads on this matter. Good Luck!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.