Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit one good will letter template and email

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit one good will letter template and email

Hello fico family,

I was wondering if anyone had the email address, mailing addres, and a template of a successful goodwill letter they sent. My letter is for deletion off of a credit report that was paid to a lawyer representing LNVF who brought it from credit one.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Lucky7z
Regular Contributor

Re: Credit one good will letter template and email

looking for one also

Message 2 of 6
mmajer4211
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello fico family,

I was wondering if anyone had the email address, mailing addres, and a template of a successful goodwill letter they sent. My letter is for deletion off of a credit report that was paid to a lawyer representing LNVF who brought it from credit one.

First, I PM'd you the email address that I have used in the past with them. I have gotten a response each time I've emailed this person. I can't say it's always been a positive response but always a response. 2nd, I believe these forums are here to help each one of us on all different levels and that's what everyone is here for. That being said, it also means that each one of us has to put in the individual work as well. Each person's situation is different so using someone else's "template" is not going to help you as much as if you spent some time putting one together yourself. Rebuilding takes a lot of time and even more effort. My opinion on GW letters is that they must receive thousands of them each day and most are probably some sort of "template" everyone is using. To be effectvie something must stand out and that must come from you. Congrats on your rebuild and good luck with Credit One.

MASSIVE OVERHALL (48) MONTHS IN

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello fico family,

So, after doing a lot of research for myself and having a successful removal of a Credit One account - I have to say that sometimes it pays to do the research and do the work and perhaps a letter from YOU  designed from YOU  might have a more preferable outcome.

In my case, I had a letter from LVNV Funding that I attached to my email and simply explained why I was requesting removal. Received an email back and it was gone in a week. 

The email your looking for can be found all over the Internet. A google search should be quick and efficient.

Good luck!

Message 4 of 6
GreatAlaskan
Valued Member

Hi, can you also share this email address with me?  I had a charge off with them a few years ago, but they granted me a new account late last year, and I'm hoping for a deletion.

Message 5 of 6
GreatAlaskan
Valued Member

LVNV Funding went straight to court with me to get a judgement.  I paid it before the 45 days were up, and later used a credit repair program I found on facebook, they removed the public judgement and got rid of the LVNV funding on my credit report.  I still have yet to see the Credit One drop off, but hopefully I can get that done at some point also.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.