Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit one goodwill

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit one goodwill

UPDATE: I received a letter from Credit One stating they will be removing the account! I have not seen it fall of just yet but reported as “Paid” on my report. Hopefully it will come off completely.
Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I ran across your post and I was wondering if you still have the email address to the CEO of Credit One and if so would you mind sharing. Also, do you have any advice on dealing with them when it comes to getting a late payment off your credit report.

Thanks

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, Wondering if you could share your letter with me. I’m trying to get rid of a Credit One bank card off my account.
Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, Wondering if you could share your letter with me? I’m trying to get rid of a Credit One bank card off my account.
Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

May I ask which email or address did you send it to the second time?
Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any chance of getting the email for Credit One?   I want to try something....Thanks....

Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you please PM me the letter you sent?
Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you send ne the letter you sent to them?
Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

A simple google search will give you everything you need.  Such as the name of the person in charge, the email address format, as well as the domain.

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=v5c_XOToCIfWjgS51Jb4Cg&q=credit+one+ceo&btnK=Google+Searc...

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you PM/email me that information too? I’ve had a tough time trying to reach them in regards to a charge off in which I paid in full. Please and thank you!
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.