Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditKarma is killing me!

tag
NewbieReed
Frequent Contributor

Re: CreditKarma is killing me!

@nicholasyud wrote:

Im asian . when i first got my insurance they check my report and i was like ...what my credit score and report gotta do with insurance rate ?? .....hmmmmmm first thought of my mind, i thought they racist or something but i was like if i dont paid my bill on time is that mean i can't drive ? or they just think im asian.....lol..........

^^^^^ THIS! LOL. Ur silly, nicholasyud

Starting Score: 526 EXP 09/2012 600 FICO 10/2012 608 EX (lenderpull)11/2012
Current Score: 705 FICO TU (10/2014)Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 25
ando35
Frequent Contributor

Credit karma sucks, there scores are not fico. Plus when you cancel, they say you cannot join again for 7 years. Bizarre.

Message 22 of 25
soILseminole
Contributor

a free way to monitor (possibly) daily changes to your TU report....how does that suck? scores aside....

Current: |MyFico TU-766| |MyFico EQ-737| |Amex EX-736| (May '13)
Message 23 of 25
dobirdsmommy
Established Contributor

I hate the fact that my insurance is judged based on my credit. My reflection of my 2008 past deliquencies should have no recourse on my driving record especially when my husband and I have clean records since the day we have been driving.. And yes Shogun, in order to figure out the CK scoring range I think I need to go back to the DeMorgans Law of Negation in Logical Math.

building since 2011 Wallet:ME: Walmart 3k;Barclays Rewards 10k, Venture 18k; Slate 5k; Freedom 10k; overstock 4.8k, SGV2.5k; WEMC 20k 1.5 Rewards, Gamestop 1.2k, Fingerhut 3k; 2 NMAC Leases , VS 1.75k, BH 1.62k, Express 1.6k, Avenue 1.75k, JCrew 5k, HSN 1.47k, Torrid 1.55k, Roamans 1.4k, Jessica London 1.54k, kings direct 1.7k, Buckle 1.4k, WW 1.65k, ........ baddies:Fed Tax Lien
DH: 1750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, WEMC, SPGV. Freedom, Slate, Venture, Barclays
Message 24 of 25
elleng81
Contributor

Just wanted to add to the joke that is CreditKarma... I just used the 'score stimulator';  I updated the payment  factor to paying all of my bills on time for the next 24 months... and it showed my score as decreasing 18 points... nice.

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.