Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crown Jeweler Reminder

tag
MichiganMommy
Frequent Contributor

Crown Jeweler Reminder

When they typically report each month? Also, for those of you who have had a CJ account for a few months, how much of a score increase did you see when it first hit your report?

Thanks for sharing.

M2 (MichiganMommy)
Updates scores...inching along. Waiting for 7 recent medical collections to fall off!! (seriously working since END of May): EX 519 TU 576 EQ 449
8-02-08 EX 644 TU 647 EQ 575...650s here I come....700club, get ready!!!
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Crown Jeweler Reminder

for my dh it was around the 10th I believe.    He saw a +30 on TU and +3 on EXSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I am waiting for mine to report next month.  I am hoping to see a really big bump, then again who knows.  With this CL of 1500.00 and a 43.00 bal, reporting, my overall Util% will go from 129% to 66%.  I am hoping that this will do wonders for my score.  Although 66% is not great, it is progress, don't hope to get much better until I pay a CO from Applied visa, that is reporting a bal of $1047.00, and I get every card that I have reporting under 5%.  Anyone else seen much of a bump up with a new edition of a crown jewelers acct?
Message 3 of 22
marcuscan
Valued Member

am I to understand that CJ is a must have 4 anyone attempting to rebuild their credit?  If I understand correctly they do NOT check credit and having that add'l TL will help to lower my overall UTIL......correct?

Do I need to simply google them, sign up and wait on the card to arrive in the mail?

mc
Message 4 of 22
marcuscan
Valued Member

bumpMan Wink

mc
Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes...NO CREDIT CHECK...they report to TU&EX...you sign up...wait for the email with the assigned CL...buy something small...use Paypal for payments...the card comes in almosta month after the account is established...but there is NO need for the card...there are VERY FEW stores....and most transactions are done over the internet...
Message 6 of 22
marcuscan
Valued Member

Thx Sly, i'm all over it.  Already found the website.  Signing up pronto!

700s, here I come!

Smiley Very Happy

mc
Message 7 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

So, no credit check == no Inq.? If thats the case I may have to sign up.
Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

YES!
Message 9 of 22
Client9
Regular Contributor

I signed up today.  Got the email like in 10 minutes.  My scores are in the 615-623 range.
I guess I will buy a Fossil watch.  Smiley Surprised 

The email was a bit confusing.  Do you order the stuff then pay it?  Or do you pay them a down payment and then they ship you the stuff?
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.