Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU Loan Suite question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DCU Loan Suite question

Does anyone know if these are really pre-approvals? I'm seeing every loan they offer in the Suite, but I don't think I can actually be pre-approved for all of these. I don't need anything for the next 6 months or so, but I'm wondering, does it show all of these to everyone?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DCU Loan Suite question

I’m not a customer of theirs so I can’t say for sure, but I would bet it’s marketing and not actual preapprovals.
Message 2 of 5
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

The only thing I get is the 1000 loan with a terrible rate like 22% ( yeah right) but I cold apped a few months ago for the DCU platinum card and got it and it never appeared on my loan suite preapprovals. I have checking and savings with them but all total is 13.00 bucks.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone know if these are really pre-approvals? I'm seeing every loan they offer in the Suite, but I don't think I can actually be pre-approved for all of these. I don't need anything for the next 6 months or so, but I'm wondering, does it show all of these to everyone?

The loan suite lists all of the loan products. If the button below each loan type is green and says "Apply Now", you're not preapproved. If the button is orange and says "Accept Offer" then you are preapproved for that product. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The loan suite lists all of the loan products. If the button below each loan type is green and says "Apply Now", you're not preapproved. If the button is orange and says "Accept Offer" then you are preapproved for that product. 

That makes sense! So yeah definitely not approved, but something to work towards. Thanks for the replies everyone Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.