Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DESPERATE for Portolio contact email

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DESPERATE for Portolio contact email

Hi everyone - 

Thanks to some great info and advice here I've been able to bring my scores up 50 points in 4 weeks. Still trying to get Portfolio to agree to PTD on two relatively small accounts that are keeping me below 580 for an FHA loan. Does anyone have an email address or phone number to get somewhere? These are the ONLY things holding me back. PLEASE!

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
ventura407
Established Member

Re: DESPERATE for Portolio contact email

Good look and Godspeed. I’m in the same boat as you and have had no luck. Hopefully someone does chime in and provides that info.
Message 2 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

The other option is to pay them and try to delete later, but from what I understand it won't help - my loan officer says it's better to not touch them than to pay and have the account update to a more recent status, even if to paid in full. Is she right? Or could paying two collections get me the 20 points I need?

Message 3 of 33
aircobra
Regular Contributor

PM sent. I successfully had 2 smaller collections from them removed (both under $400 and set to fall off next year, so I don't know if that helped).

Currently rebuilding:
1/18 -
7/19 -

Message 4 of 33
ventura407
Established Member

Thank you so much!!!! Did you request PFD or had they been paid already? Also did you use a template?

Thank again!!
Message 5 of 33
aircobra
Regular Contributor

I asked for a GW deletion and just told them my story. I hadn't paid either of them. Saw them removed from all 3 bureaus one day, then about a week later I got letters in the mail saying they had requested them be deleted.

Currently rebuilding:
1/18 -
7/19 -

Message 6 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

What portfolio company are we talking about? I am dealing with a JH Portfolio place. You got yours deleted without paying? That's awesome.
Message 7 of 33
ventura407
Established Member

Thank you 🙏🏼

I appreciate you sharing this with me.

I’ll try this out and see what happens. I’ll update once I get a response. Good luck to OP also.
Message 8 of 33
aircobra
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
What portfolio company are we talking about? I am dealing with a JH Portfolio place. You got yours deleted without paying? That's awesome.

Portfolio Recovery.

Currently rebuilding:
1/18 -
7/19 -

Message 9 of 33
ventura407
Established Member

Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC, at least I assume that’s what the OP meant and that’s who I’m dealing with.
Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.