cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOFD doesn't show up on EX report (HELP!!)

tag
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

Re: DOFD doesn't show up on EX report (HELP!!)

@thesecondtimearound wrote:

@darwin_wins wrote:
I am going to pull report from EX using annualcreditreport and will have to definitey dispute it

Keep us updated! And just a random FYI: for the past three yrs Experian has denied me my CR from annnualcreditreport.com. They claim some generic excuse about not being able to verify my identity, but then offer to SELL it to me on the very next page! I'm not alone. Found out from a quick google search that countless others have experienced the exact same thing.

Yes absolutely I will be coming back in couple of week back to this thread. I plan on getting free report from annualcreditreport. I have had similar thing happen to me where they could never verify my identity. I wonder if they always do this to everyone

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had same experience and my information in my report was inaccurate. There are many items it can be phone, zip code, name, etc. They can verify but do not update your profile at at CRA. If you can log into CRA you update current info in that file to match. My equifax was an address I loved at 15 years ago so I could not log in. A great way to get report free from each agency is to start a dispute online. You get to see everything on your file and can print it out. You do not actually have to dispute anything. Make sure.all three CRA profile for you is up to date and this may eliminate the issue
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had same experience and my information in my report was inaccurate. There are many items it can be phone, zip code, name, etc. They can verify but do not update your profile at at CRA. If you can log into CRA you update current info in that file to match. My equifax was an address I lived at 15 years ago so I could not log in. A great way to get report free from each agency is to start a dispute online. You get to see everything on your file and can print it out. You do not actually have to dispute anything. Make sure.all three CRA profile for you is up to date and this may eliminate the issue
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.