Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSX design scam

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DSX design scam

Hi I'm a newbie on myFICO forum. I also was scammed byDSX Design. I paid the annual $79 membership fee to get a primary tradeline for $5,000 but never got the tradeline afterall :/ Do you know any companies besides myjewerlyclub who offers tradelines even AU doesn't matter.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes this is true. I applied back in Augest 2019. Got approved for 5000 after paying downpayment. Never heard from them again. Their phone is invalid, Website doesnt exist anymore. No one to call. They did jumpship and ran. 

Message 12 of 14
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

Same same here!

I received my items but I also got my bank to refund me the 79.99 I had paid. Thank goodness. Never again will I pay for a tradeline.

RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was gonna apply for this card also glad that I didn't but I do feel sorry for the people who took a loss smh

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.