Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSX design scam

tag
Bronk33
Established Member

DSX design scam

I noticed a few posts earlier this year about getting a credit limit of $5000 with a company called dsx design for 79-100/year (similar to my jewelers club).
I just wanted to let everyone know that has looked into them that apparently they took everyone's money and jumped ship.
So stay far away from this company. You can look at their reviews, it did seem they were reputable for about two months (lol)
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/dsxdesign.com

Here's a thread from people talking about it being good in the beginning of the year:
https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Reported-dsx-card-showed-up-on-my-report-toda...
Starting Score: 545
Current Score:690
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
DR527
Regular Contributor

Re: DSX design scam

I thought about joining. But decided against it because they don't report to all three credit bureaus. If your going to pay for a primary account it doesn't make sense for it not to report to all three. But it looks like a dodge a bullet anyway. Feel kind of bad for the people who got their money taken.
Message 2 of 14
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thanks for posting this, and welcome to the forums!
Message 3 of 14
superdad
Regular Contributor

I saw the original post and figured I’d sit back and see what happens, glad I did!!! I felt like if your paying for a trade line somethings not right. The old saying if it’s to good to be true then!?! Sorry to anyone that got screwed.
Message 4 of 14
DR527
Regular Contributor

My jewelers club is for real and a great primary. If you need one.
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, I saw the thread on here earlier in the year and signed up. It seems like I've been screwed over as well. 

Message 6 of 14
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@superdad wrote:
I saw the original post and figured I’d sit back and see what happens, glad I did!!! I felt like if your paying for a trade line somethings not right. The old saying if it’s to good to be true then!?! Sorry to anyone that got screwed.

But people pay for tradelines all the time with annual fees. I'm not saying this company isn't a scam, as they clearly are, but technically, some of us do pay for our tradelines lol. 

I'm really sorry for everyone who had this happen to them. It sucks to find some tiny bit of hope in raising your scores only to be screwed in the end. Can't people who had their money taken just report it as fraud through their banks and get the money back? 

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 7 of 14
Bronk33
Established Member

Yes I actually did it through boa and got my money back. Still doesn't feel good having all my personal information out now, especially with ID.
Starting Score: 545
Current Score:690
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I honestly want to know if people received the products they ordered? People are saying they took the money and ran..... but the only complaints I see on that other site are because they didnt get the magic tradeline added.
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my products, but I didn't care about them. I want the Tradeline. 

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.