Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DV, 2nd DV, CRA SUCCESSES!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DV, 2nd DV, CRA SUCCESSES!!!!

Have anyone had success with sending DV letter, green cards, etc...to the CRA...proving the CA failed to verify???...I have read a lot of people doing this...but I was wondering what was the success???...PLEASE TELL!!!!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DV, 2nd DV, CRA SUCCESSES!!!!

I sent to all 3 CRA. I forgot to include SS#. CSC accepted, TU and EX sent letters back needing identification.

By the time I got the letters back from TU and EX, CSC's 30 days were nearly up, so I waited to see the outcome before spending money on CMRRR to TU and EX again.

CSC deleted 2, but during the 30 days that creditor deleted those two accounts from my EX on their own, so I assume they didn't verify with CSC is why they got deleted. CSC "verified" the Midland and left it, even though I sent the letters, GC, etc to CSC proving Midland was in violation and not responding to disputes.

For me, no success. For others, I have read of success. HappyDays has had success.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DV, 2nd DV, CRA SUCCESSES!!!!

In the middle of it right now....  I faxed all info to all 3 CBR's, different for each CRA as some had different issues but none were the same on all 3....  TU jumped on my fax in 1 week and deleted the 2 TL's....   But today I get a letter from them stating they received it but the account were already listed as paid.  (but much older than reporting, hence the dispute)  So I don't know what is up with that but they still are off.  EX also sent me a letter stating they have 30 days to look into the dispute now.

EQ has not done anything....just curious when they will act.  EQ is my biggest interest as it has an account that is listed as unpaid....they don't have any interest in validating....or collecting....  

For what it's worth....the company is LDC Collection Systems.... it seems to be the company every state is turning to, to collect parking and speeding tickets....  I am still curious on how you validate a parking ticket...maybe they don't know either.... but they havent said a peep in 3 months.  no collection activity....nada...   it's over $117 but I still want proof on what I am paying. 
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.