Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DV Letter came back as account dispute

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DV Letter came back as account dispute

I sent DV letter to MCM. I  received this letter back.

The purpose of this letter is to advise you to the results of our investigation of your dispute of the credit reporting of your above referenced account pursuant to the FCRA.

Please be advised that we have determined that our credit reporting of the above-referenced account have updated it with the three major credit bureaus to make it accurate.

Please allow 30-45 days for the credit reporting agencies to update your account. Further, we will continue to request that the three major credit bureaus list the status of this account as "Disputed"

Please understand this communication is from a debt collector. This is an attempt to collect a debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose.

I also received another page with information about the account with the account number, amount owed. this account is from T-mobile.

What will be my next step?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Chopbrocoli
Established Contributor

Re: DV Letter came back as account dispute

What exactly are you disputing? 

AMEX Gold Premier Rewards | SPG AMEX | Bank of America Power Rewards | Merrill Plus | United Presidential Plus | Saks World Elite
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.