Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DV & SOL now or later

tag
FreedomTrain
Contributor

DV & SOL now or later

Got letter today from CA saying give me give me its Pac Man. My DOLA is 08/04 from OC and my SOL for TX is 4y. So should I send a DV and SOL now or 09/08.Oh fingers crossed I sent my first DV and SOL on another TL today DOLA is 08/03 falls off 11/09 so not skeered of LS. The reason why I sent a DV is because it is killing my score so why wait can't hurt. I will so keep y'all posted on it because it's a BIG ONE! Love the site it took over my time with the ps3. Now this is my ps3 because in reality it's all a Big Game.
Thank You
Think Ahead of Time.......

TU: 590 EX: 521 EQ: 599 08/06/2008
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DV & SOL now or later

FreedomTrain wrote:
Got letter today from CA saying give me give me its Pac Man. My DOLA is 08/04 from OC and my SOL for TX is 4y. So should I send a DV and SOL now or 09/08.Oh fingers crossed I sent my first DV and SOL on another TL today DOLA is 08/03 falls off 11/09 so not skeered of LS. The reason why I sent a DV is because it is killing my score so why wait can't hurt. I will so keep y'all posted on it because it's a BIG ONE! Love the site it took over my time with the ps3. Now this is my ps3 because in reality it's all a Big Game.

If your DOLA is 08/04 and SOL is 4 years, they have until August 31st, 2008 to file suit.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DV & SOL now or later

SOL rules vary wildly from state to state. The list of things that can and do reset SOL are just too varied to have an all states conversation.

However, if you get a collection notice from a CA, DV it.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.