Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DW's TU Score Jump - Inspiration for me and perhaps you

tag
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

DW's TU Score Jump - Inspiration for me and perhaps you

The DW had her last derog removed through EE on TU this month and wanted to share the results.  She "started" her rebuild, (or I did actually by her choice) in mid 2016 with a secured NFCU card when her EQ 09 was at 390.  I imagine her TU scores were at that level as well and the number 396 sticks in my head as the first TU 08 score I saw after or financial disaster of early 2014.  She started with 3 CA's and several CO's.

Her scores reached the low 700's earlier this year after one PFD of a CA and after an Arbitration threat scared off a CA from a bogus Verizon  collection.  A few other derogs had been removed prior.  Most recently, her last little $150 paid CO was removed and her scores made a major move upwards.  The following chart reflects her score increases since the last derogs dropped off.  One new account was added and dropped her FICO 4 and 09 scores several points since the derog was removed. I pulled her TU MF report the day after the derog dropped and I think her TU F09 actually went up 120 points in becoming "clean"!  Her TU08 is actually 808 now having gone up after the new account posted and an AU reported.

TU-Screenshot_2020-10-25-Credit-com.png

She now is 9/24 Smiley Happy Soon to be 5/24

10 revolving accounts

Total CL = $91,000

with less than 1% UTI. 

Paid down NFCU SSL

Avg Age: 4.2 years

She also has a few prime Business CC's that are also paid in full monthly.

This post is not meant to be boastful but to show the potential light at the end of the tunnel.  Her other two reports will match this in a few months as will all of mine.  Prior to our downfall (fraudster commercial landlord) we were in the 800's with not one single late ever.  Her TU report is the first return by either of us into excellent credit land. 

As the man said, "Good times are comin', but they're sure comin' slow"

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

2 REPLIES 2
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: DW's TU Score Jump - Inspiration for me and perhaps you

Congratulations on DW success! Very nicely done!

Message 2 of 3
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Re: DW's TU Score Jump - Inspiration for me and perhaps you

Congrats on all of DW success!!

Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.