cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Points for Rebuilders: eBay MasterCard, PayPal MasterCard and PayPal Credit

tag
texasguppie
Regular Contributor

Data Points for Rebuilders: eBay MasterCard, PayPal MasterCard and PayPal Credit

For my fellow rebuilders, I received invites for the listed opportunities and pulled the trigger on all three AND WAS APPROVED!

eBay MasterCard SL= $500 Smiley Sad

PayPal MasterCard SL= $2000 Smiley Happy

PayPal Credit SL = $2250 Smiley Very Happy

My scores at the time of application/approval are in my signature.

With these approvals CreditOne will be closed upon PIF (next month.)

The PayPal MasterCard with a SL of $2000 is my best post BK7 success and proves to me that I am on the right path.

Back to the Garden for the foreseeable future! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Data Points for Rebuilders: eBay MasterCard, PayPal MasterCard and PayPal Credit

Congrats!  Nice.

Message 2 of 4
susantrexel
Valued Member

Re: Data Points for Rebuilders: eBay MasterCard, PayPal MasterCard and PayPal Credit

Congrats. I'm hovering around the high 500s/600s and my offers have been dismal. This gives me hope. 

Message 3 of 4
texasguppie
Regular Contributor

@susantrexel wrote:

Congrats. I'm hovering around the high 500s/600s and my offers have been dismal. This gives me hope. 

It simply takes time.

I'm two years post discharge and it's been a difficult road to where I am now and I am nowhere near where I want to be. Hang in there...it gets better but it takes patience and a plan. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.