cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Points for Rebuilders: eBay MasterCard, PayPal MasterCard and PayPal Credit

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

Data Points for Rebuilders: eBay MasterCard, PayPal MasterCard and PayPal Credit

For my fellow rebuilders, I received invites for the listed opportunities and pulled the trigger on all three AND WAS APPROVED!

eBay MasterCard SL= $500 Smiley Sad

PayPal MasterCard SL= $2000 Smiley Happy

PayPal Credit SL = $2250 Smiley Very Happy

My scores at the time of application/approval are in my signature.

With these approvals CreditOne will be closed upon PIF (next month.)

The PayPal MasterCard with a SL of $2000 is my best post BK7 success and proves to me that I am on the right path.

Back to the Garden for the foreseeable future! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Contributor

Re: Data Points for Rebuilders: eBay MasterCard, PayPal MasterCard and PayPal Credit

Congrats!  Nice.

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC at 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game. Pay it Forward!
Message 2 of 4

Re: Data Points for Rebuilders: eBay MasterCard, PayPal MasterCard and PayPal Credit

Congrats. I'm hovering around the high 500s/600s and my offers have been dismal. This gives me hope. 

Message 3 of 4
Regular Contributor

@susantrexel wrote:

Congrats. I'm hovering around the high 500s/600s and my offers have been dismal. This gives me hope. 

It simply takes time.

I'm two years post discharge and it's been a difficult road to where I am now and I am nowhere near where I want to be. Hang in there...it gets better but it takes patience and a plan. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.