Did you mean: 

Data Points on Apple Card from Goldman-Sachs

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Data Points on Apple Card from Goldman-Sachs

@Anonymous wrote:

after a few weeks today i've decided to apply with a transunion score of 697 and 40,000 in debt but never late and was approved for 15,000 

I

Welcome. I guess congrats is in order. Hope it helps your util on your 40k in debt. And doesn't put you 55k in debt. I wouldnt advise others to do the same thing in this same situation.  Smiley Surprised

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks,  my 40 k debt is below 12% of my total cc limits 

Message 22 of 25
ladeda8971
Valued Member

I finally decided to apply for this card and so glad I did!  I'm in the middle of my rebuild (current scores in my sig) and was shocked to get approved with a $2k limit.  This is now my 1st non-secured card.  Thank you OP for this post!

Jan. 2024

June 2019

Message 23 of 25
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

thanks,  my 40 k debt is below 12% of my total cc limits 

Oh ok. Thats a different story. Here in this section we dont see stats like that often. Thats was scarey. Whew.

Message 24 of 25
1deringone

Awesome! I have been treating the card like a debit card and using it to get the daily cash. Keeping about 9% usage at the end of the month (not carry over which would incur interest fees).

Through trial and error, I discovered if you add money to Apple Cash, then pay the card with Apple Cash, everything goes through immediately.

The money I add to Apple Cash is immediately pending with my bank.

The Apple Cash immediately updates showing the total including what I just added.

I use the Apple Cash funds to pay the Apple Card balance. The funds are immediately taken from Apple Cash and apply to the Apple Card payment and update the available credit immediately.

When I did not use Apple Cash as aN intermediary step, it was taking up to 10 business days for the available credit to update.
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.