cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delbert Services Wont Communicate via Email?

tag
soccer5
Regular Contributor

Delbert Services Wont Communicate via Email?

Hey gang, I have a question. Delbert Services is an in house collection agent for Cash Call. I had a loan that was sent to collections and now appears on my credit report. Now heres the problem.  There are final enforcement orders by the PA Dept of Banking stating these loans are illegal and that Cash Call is not to place any negative marks on any credit report regarding loans made to any PA resident. Well, they have reported anyway and are violating the enforcement orders.  I disputed to the credit bureaus but Cash Call just verifies it.  I started a complaint with the CFPB and I sent Cash Call an email directly explaining the problem (and attached the enforcement orders) that was responded to by Delbert Services, all I got was a reply that stated that I had to call them to talk to them, but they won't do anything unless I call them directly. Well, the reason I wanted to communicate via email was so that I had a written record of everything.  Is there any reason they can't communicate via email? Thoughts?  RobertEG are you out there?

Starting Score: EX 549 EQ 465 TU 477
Current Score: EX 714 EQ 681 TU 727 EX Fico (PSECU) 683 EQ Fico 676 (MyFico) TU Fico (WalMart) 701 as of 6/6/2014
Goal Score: 700's
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Delbert Services Wont Communicate via Email?

The PA Banking authority issued the sanction.

I would send your formal complaint to them, as the violation is of their order, and thus enforement would rest with them.

They would most likely have authority to order them to delete their reporting.

Message 2 of 4
soccer5
Regular Contributor

Thank you RobertEG, I appreciate the advice!

Starting Score: EX 549 EQ 465 TU 477
Current Score: EX 714 EQ 681 TU 727 EX Fico (PSECU) 683 EQ Fico 676 (MyFico) TU Fico (WalMart) 701 as of 6/6/2014
Goal Score: 700's
Message 3 of 4
jetsfan2013
Frequent Contributor

I would love to hear if that was able to fix your issue.

Road to rebuilding starts soon
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.